Important Note: You must complete your program on the same device on which you started the program. If you switch devices mid-program, you will have to start the entire program over.
Note: Do NOT call or email asking for a confirmation email receipt on completion of your (11) modules. Once completed you must email email@example.com to report you have finished all 11 modules, and we will send your name and information over to Bar Admissions. If you have any concerns after this action, please call the Office of Bar Admissions.
SC Bar sends over a weekly report every Friday to Bar Admissions with your name that you have completed all 11 programs from your confirmation email. Once this report has been sent if you need any additional questions answered regarding completion you need to contact Bar Admissions.
How to Log In, select, check out a Course of Study (COS) program
To log in click on the CLE Dashboard at the top right of your screen. To enter your account, use the unique username and password provided by the Office of Bar Admissions. Please DO NOT change the unique username or password provided to you by the Court. If log in fails, email the CLE Division at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a daytime phone number, as well as the log in credentials that you used.
- Once you are logged in HOVER over Candidate Course of Study and a drop-down menu will appear, which will give you options to obtain your course of study programs. You may choose to obtain the entire COS Bundle or A La Carte programs, but you must complete the entire series (11 programs).
- Upon successful log in, please take a moment to review the detailed Frequently Asked Questions
- If you choose the COS Bundle click on that link. Click on the title Access the Course of Study Bundle and you can obtain all 11 programs. Click Add to Cart and either continue shopping or proceed to check out.
- If you choose the A La Carte (individual programs) click on that link. Choose the individual COS program to add to your account. Click Add to Cart and either continue shopping or proceed to check out.
- You will receive an Order Confirmation email to the email address we have on file that the Office of Bar Admissions provided. In that email there are steps to access your program(s). Please wait at least 10 minutes to view your programs.
How to Access and view a Course of Study program
Follow instructions in your Order Confirmation email or:
- Access your program(s) through the SC Bar CLE homepage.
- Make sure you are logged in using the steps above. HOVER over OnDemand CLE, CLICK on Access your Online Classroom/Certificate. Your screen will pass over to another screen and there will be a Green Button stating Go To My Online Classroom - click on button. From your Account Profile page, “Click Here to Proceed to Your Classroom.” Under On-Demand Programs, click on the title of your program. When you launch your program, your video will appear in a new viewer browser.
NOTE: Your content will expire in 60 days. If you DO NOT watch within the 60-day window you will have to "re-register" for your program(s). PLEASE DO NOT ORDER YOUR PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO LAUNCH AND VIEW. CONTINUOUS ORDERING CREATES MULTIPLE ORDERS AND CAN AFFECT YOUR QUIZ ATTEMPTS.
If you pass the quiz:
- Click “Continue.”
- Click the “I agree” drop down and “Submit.”
- On the “Confirm All Information” page, electronically sign your name and click “process credit.”
- From the “Education Credit Profile” page under “submitted credit” you will be able to view and print your Certificate of Completion.”
- If you attempt to submit for credit and encounter a page that reads: “An Error Occurred” with Credit Submission,” please click on the blue “here” text to add the South Carolina Supreme Court Commission on CLE and Specialization to your account.” Once you have clicked on the blue “here” button, you will be directed to a page entitled “Add/Edit Credit Reporting Organization Information.” Select “South Carolina Supreme Court Commission on CLE and Specialization” from the Credit Reporting Organization” drop down box. You may leave the Member Number box blank. Click on “Add” and you will be redirected back to the Evaluation page. You MUST complete the submission process all the way through in order to obtain your course Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have successfully completed all 11 modules, please send an email, and include your NCBE number, to email@example.com. The SC Bar cannot report your completion of the Course of Study to the SC Office of Bar Admissions until you email us, and we can verify your successful completion. Office of Bar Admissions will contact you once they have processed your approval.
- The firstname.lastname@example.org address will not return emails that ask for confirmations that this has been reported to Bar Admissions.
If you do not successfully complete the quiz after three (3) opportunities (ie., do not get 3 out of 3 questions correct):
- Please email email@example.com to request more attempts. You are encouraged to take notes whilst watching the modules to pass the quizzes.