The following policies apply to CLE Division publication orders.
Returns and Refunds
- Publications must be returned to the South Carolina Bar within 30 days of receipt unless the book is accompanied by the text on CD or download. If accompanied by the text on CD or download, the publication may not be returned.
- For returns, if you paid by cash or check, your money minus shipping charges will be refunded. If you paid by credit card, the charge minus shipping charges will be credited back against your card.
- Materials must be returned in the same condition as originally shipped for a refund or credit.
- Software programs and forms on CD may not be returned unless defective. If returned, the CD will be replaced. No refund or credit will be issued.
Other Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Orders will be shipped via UPS unless a street address cannot be provided.
- The South Carolina Bar cannot be responsible for lost or damaged materials shipped via UPS or the Post Office. Damage claims must be submitted to the third party carrier. (Note: If you receive a damaged parcel, save the damaged packaging for submission with your claim to the third party carrier.)
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.